Crossbeam's commitment to data privacy and security is embedded in every part of our business. This page outlines the high-level details for several of the frameworks, regulations, and certifications that apply to our company and its products.
You can also access more comprehensive security and compliance details in the Security section of our documentation or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions or requests.
- What controls does Crossbeam have in place with subprocessors?
- What transfer tools have been adopted by Crossbeam to safeguard transfers of personal data?
- What onward transfers of personal data are made?
- Where does Crossbeam store and otherwise process data?
- What is the nature of the processing activities?
Trust Center Updates
Annual Penetration TestGeneralCopy link
Crossbeam's 2023 annual penetration test is now available for download. All findings have been remediated, mitigated or accepted. The file is available under Reports > "Praetorian - Crossbeam - 2023 Full Penetration test app.crossbeam.com.pdf".
MOVEit TransferVulnerabilitiesCopy link
Crossbeam does NOT use MOVEit Transfer.
Microsoft ExchangeGeneralCopy link
Crossbeam does not use Microsoft Exchange.
Crossbeam does not use CircleCI.
Crossbeam does not use Log4j.